ON TURBO WARRANTY CLAIMS
WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE FOLLOWING PROCESS AND PROCEDURES ARE NOT FOLLOWED:
1. New oil feed and return lines installed.
2. Engine oil and filter replaces prior to setup.
3. A thorough diagnosis was performed to find out the causes of the original turbo failure, and rectified.
4. Intake, Charge air and Exhaust areas inspected for functional capability and foreign objects.
5. Fasteners are torqued as specified by the vehicle manufacturer.
6. Seals and Gaskets are replaced with new.
7. Copies of your work.service order must reflect all of the above
8. If the vehicle has any performance upgrades warranty if VOID
9. Work order copies of both installation and failure dates need to be provided